The Morning Benders give us Excuses [new mp3]

by oz on February 17, 2010

bigechoart

In a work of PR mastery, we just received an mp3 for “Excuses” by The Morning Benders shortly after seeing the video posted by Yours Truly.‚  It deserves a follow up post to our previous music orgy post. I love this song and it can be downloaded via their website also.

If you are a band that would like to get featured twice in one week, contact Plus One Music.

The Morning Benders – Excuses

kyle February 17, 2010 at 9:18 am

i cannot wait for this album, really looking forward to hearing it as a whole. This song, and promises, both superb.

adorn February 17, 2010 at 11:12 am

Jeezus, the whole fuckin’ album has leaked and this is the best you can do??!

Shirk February 17, 2010 at 11:55 am

Adorn, leaking an album is not what we’re here to do. Sharing a track that the band, label, etc. agree to share….that’s what we help with. Our goal is to present a track and give you a reason to go BUY the album. I’m sure the band would appreciate your support.

oz February 17, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Damn Shirk. You beat me to the code of ethics comment!

Yeah, call me old school, but I don’t mind making a monetary contribution to any band that releases an album that enriches my life. Bands offer a track for free hoping that someone will pay attention, buy one – or a few – or go see a show.

I’d like talented bands like The Morning Benders to earn a living so they continue to put out great music. Otherwise we’ll be spoon fed only the garbage on the radio and The Morning Benders will be sitting in a cubicle somewhere.

s00krEEm February 17, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Thanks for laying it out Oz. I’d just like to thank Hear * Ya for introducing me to The Morning Benders. The single song “Excuses” is more than enough to get me hooked. Can’t wait to buy the album.

oz February 17, 2010 at 2:03 pm

You can also download some tracks from our live session with them.

Mick Venti February 18, 2010 at 9:36 am

I’m loving this band right now!